We collect your personal information to provide services and resolve your issues. We do not share your personal information with any individuals. Your information is 100% safe with us.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) DOHS, Mirpur-12, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your laptop, mobile device, or other devices by a website, many of which include details of your browsing history on that website.
- Device means the device through which the Service can be accessed such as a computer, a mobile phone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- We provide the Services through our website from Optemiz Site (https://optemiz.com/).
- Service provider refers to any legal person who processes data on the party of the company. This refers to third-party companies or individuals involved by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, edit services connected to the Service, or to support the Company in analyzing how to use the Service.
- Do you mean the separate accessing or using the Service or the company, or other legal entity on the party of which such separate is accessing or using the Service, as to the purpose?
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
We may ask you to provide particular personal information when providing the Services that can be used to contact or recognize you. Personally identifiable information may comprise. but is not restricted to Email, Usage Data.
Whenever you access our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and certain cookies installed on your device. As you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you visit, which websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
PURPOSE OF USING INFORMATION:
The Company collects personal data for the following reasons:
- The information we ask from our users is to provide our services, for example, to procedure your order.
- To enhance our existing services and solve problems – for example, adding new features for our users.
- To understand the user interaction that helps us make our website and products more user-friendly.
- To communicate with your subscribers-for example, by Email about new features and offers that we think will be of interest to you.
Security of Your Personal Data :
Optemiz always strives to keep your personal data secure but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we try to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.